BRITISH SAFETY COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The International Diploma is divided into Three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit 1: Principles of health and safety Management.
- Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace.
- Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace.
The International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health exam is assessed in Three units:
- The Unit 1: Principles Health and Safety Management – 3 Hrs written exam.
- The Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace – 2.5 Hrs written exam and 5000 words assignment.
- The Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace – 10,000 words Assignment only.
Successfully completing the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health leads to Graduate Membership of IOSH. This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
Results and certificates issued within 60 working days.